**Change of Venue - Event will now take place at Brook Hall Estate & Gardens**
As part of the Love Legenderry Food month, we invite you to join us for an unforgettable culinary adventure at LO & SLO Urban Expeditions: Wild & Fired BBQ School!
This is a place to learn about fire-cooking overlooking the ancient woodlands of Prehen and the River Foyle in Derry City.
Learn to make your own fire and cook a wood-fired meal together.
Taste and appreciate the difference that local, slow farming makes to Northern Irish produce.
Get ready to unleash your inner grill master and learn the secrets of creating mouthwatering BBQ dishes. Whether you're a seasoned pitmaster or a beginner, this in-person event is perfect for all BBQ enthusiasts. The day promises to be a fun and filling day! Joining us is Jim Nash from Wild Atlantic Distillery to showcase a cocktail demo using their award winning drinks!
The day includes a smoky snack upon arrival, a seafood demo and tasting, a cocktail demo and taster by Jim from Wild Atlantic Distillery, and working together to prep and cook a woodfired meal together with Emily of Lo & Slo, all using a variety of barbecues and cooking methods.
Lo & SLo Urban Expeditions: Wild & Fired is delivered in English
● Supported by our team, we can provide translations in other languages. To avoid disappointment, we would appreciate 5 days advance notice for this requirement.
Our Responsible business practice:
● We ethically source the majority of our ingredients from within a 50-mile radius
● We forage for unique ingredients instead of importing ingredients
● We engage in waste sharing to repurpose waste and limit our contribution to landfills
● More information available at www.lo-slo.com/sustainability
● Wild & Fired Urban Expeditions has been designed for all guests to enjoy.
● Despite an uneven terrain, the main space is on one level with no steps. For those with mobility issues, the full experience can be enjoyed on site with foraging ingredients available to taste.
● This is primarily an outdoor experience so please dress appropriately for all weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.