1. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
2. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
3. Accommodation must be used on Friday 17th June 2016.
4. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Employee's of Visit Derry and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter
6. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
7. Competition closes on 31st May 2016 at 12pm. Winner will be notified on 31st May 2016 after 12pm.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Northern Ireland Short Breaks, eco-friendly alternative to discover Northern Ireland from the hustle and bustle of Derry-Londonderry.
All prices are per person sharing and include 3 consecutive days of unlimited travel on NI Railways, Ulsterbus and Metro. Prices include Bed & Breakfast (Dinner where indicated) Prices valid for 2016.
For More Information Click Here
When it comes to location, the City Hotel Derry is hard to beat. Situated on Queen's Quay adjacent to the beautiful River Foyle, Iconic Peace Bridge & Historic Guildhall, the hotel's location affords guest with excellent views. When looking for a place to dine in Derry, Thompsons Restaurant & Coppins Bar offer a contemporary, relaxed dining experience that is well renowned throughout the city.
Overlooking the River Foyle with view across the hills of Donegal, this 4* destination provides a bright and comfortable welcome to Derry-Londonderry, the lively heritage and cultural centre of the North West. Enjoy a relaxing Afternoon Tea in the Lounge or a sumptuous feast in the Grill Restaurant. For a lighter bite, step into the Library Bar for sassy snacks, cool cocktails and full bar service.
This four star property is the only hotel located with the historic city walls making it the perfect choice for exploring the city. Overlooking the magnificent City Walls, Stir Restaurant offers guests a stunning view with only the finnest cuisine. The recently refurbished Lyric Bar & Grill, "The Home of Loud Food and Tasty Music" incorporates the eclectic music culture past and present within the wonderful city of Derry.