A ‘Derry Girls’ Experience
If you would love the ultimate 'Derry Girls' day out then check out this two day itinerary packed with things to do during your visit to the Walled City.
- 10:00 – 11:15 – Guided Walking Tour by two ‘Derry girls’ – Tours n Trails
- 11:30 – Cream Horns at Doherty’s Home Bakery
- 12:00 – 13:30 – Tour of Museum of Free Derry
- 14:00 – 15:00 – Lunch at Fiorentinis – Fish & Chips
- 15:30 – Get your 'punt purse' at the ready
- 16:00 – Visit Checkpoint Charlie to spend your money on essential Derry souvenirs.
- Back to your hotel to rest and refesh
- Evening Meal in Walled City Brewery and sample ‘Derry Girls’ beer.
- 10:30 – 13:00 – Screen Tour
- 13:30 – 14:30 – The girls’ trust fund didn’t take them to Paris but we have the next best thing here in Derry with a classic afternoon tea with a Parisian feel at Primrose. Serving Mr Jones Teas and the finest patisserie and macaroons crafted by highly skilled pastry chefs along side Primrose traditional scones and delicate finger sandwiches, topped off with a glass of bubbles.
- The Perfect Pause from a hectic day
- 15:00-16:30 – Tour of Siege Museum
- Free time in the evening to go back to the hotel to rest and refresh.
- Evening pizza at Spaghetti Junction
- End the night like Michelle with complimentary sambucca at The Dungloe
To book your 'Derry Girls' weekend, then check out the amazing hotel breaks on offer here.