1. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
2. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
3. Accommodation must be used on Friday 17th June 2016.
4. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
5. Employee's of Visit Derry and their immediate families, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter
6. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
7. Competition closes on 31st May 2016 at 12pm. Winner will be notified on 31st May 2016 after 12pm.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
Elaghvale is a family owned facility opened in 2009 to meet the needs of travelling tourists in the North West of Ireland. The site is situated one mile from a new dual carriageway which links the road to Belfast and the Donegal Border.
While minutes from the city's improved infrastructure, the site is tranquil and relaxed. We are aware and determined to meet the needs of our customers while ensuring your stay is affordable and value for money with no hidden costs - therefore no need for tokens! Rental of an erected 12 man teepee plus camp beds is also provided and price is available on request.
Elaghvale Camping Park, 49 Upper Galliagh Road, Derry, Co Londonderry, BT48 8QD
Call one of our Tourist Engagement Officers on 028 71 263 511 for up to date information on camping and caravan facilities.